INVESTMENT CRITERIA OVERVIEW
Sector focused and vision-led criteria
Led by the industry knowledge of our Sector Leaders, and CEO’s, we are highly selective in the sector-based investments we pursue. This exclusivity allows us to work with the finest companies from each industry.
Our Investment Criteria
- Revenues from $25 to $200 million
- A minimum EBITDA of $3 million.
- Typically privately-owned, especially family-owned or multi-generational businesses
- Businesses experiencing growth-related constraints that cannot be met with existing financial and managerial resources
- Potential to achieve significant annual earnings growth through a combination of revenue growth and operational improvements
- North American Headquarters
- Current owners seeking to reinvest a portion of the proceeds in the new company