For platform investments, we seek to invest in companies in our sectors with the following attributes:
- Revenues from $20 to $200 million
- A minimum EBITDA of $3 million.
- Typically privately-owned, especially family-owned or multi-generational businesses
- Businesses experiencing growth-related constraints that cannot be met with existing financial and managerial resources
- Potential to achieve significant annual earnings growth through a combination of revenue growth and operational improvements
- U.S. headquarters
- Current owners seeking to reinvest a portion of the proceeds in the new company
We will consider smaller companies as add-on acquisitions to our portfolio companies. We typically do not invest in early-stage companies or turnaround situations.